Call us for a FREE initial consultation.
7767 S Suncoast Blvd.
Homosassa, FL 34446
352 621 0777 Phone
352 382 2491 Fax
Spruce Creek Medical Center
17820 SE 109th Ave. Ste 109
Summerfield, FL 34491
352 693 2052 Phone
352 693 2169 Fax
Dr. Ravi Sharma, Board Certified Cardiovascular Surgeon and Vein Specialist, is a leader in the vein treatment field, with over 18 years of specialized experience. Below is an overview of the various treatments used at Premier Vein Center.
Laser Vein and Aesthetic Procedures - Vericose Veins, Skin Rejuvenation
VARICOSE VEIN treatments include Endovenous laser ablation (EVLA). Laser energy is used to target and seal problem veins, reducing and eliminating pain from varicosities. In some instances, a mini-phlebectomy is also needed.
SPIDER AND RETICULAR VEINS are treated with Sclerotherapy, which can also be used in treating varicose veins. Veins are injected with a medication that collapses the vein and it is reabsorbed.
This Memorial Day, let us not forget those who serve and have served. "All Gave Some - Some Gave All".
WHAT CAUSES VARICOSE VEINS?
Varicose veins are the result of the valves in the lower legs not functioning properly, causing the blood to back-flow. They basically are leaky valves and do not pump the blood back towards the lungs and heart, causing the blood to pool in the lower leg.
There are many factors leading to varicosities. Standing or sitting for long periods of time, pregnancy, over-weight
and heredity all play a part.
We have added the Aerolase medical aesthetic laser to our offering. Dr. Sharma has had over 10 years experience with laser procedures. The Aerolase solution is an advanced technology for tightening skin, hair removal, scar revision, rosacea, facial veins, acne, etc. For more information, see Kathie Lee Gifford, Aerolase skin rejuvenation on Today Show at: Facebook/Premier Vein Center or more information at www.Aerolase.com Call us for a no charge consultation.
REOPENING WEEK OF MAY 4TH:
We have missed you and are pleased to be reopening with these modified measures.
1) Scheduling Modifications to limit the number of patients in the waiting area.
2) We ask that you wear a mask/face covering to your appointment.
3) Please come alone unless you need physical assistance. Otherewise, if someone is accompanying you, we ask that they wait in the car.
4) We will be conducting temperature checks upon your arrival. If you have a fever, you will be rescheduled.
4) Rooms and equipment will continue to receive rigorous infection control. 5) Lobby and work areas will receive thorough cleaning with disinfecting products.
6) Our staff will receive daily screenings/temperature checks.
7) Masks are required of all staff members.
We appreciate your understanding as we implement these procedures to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.